Fence Cleaning and Restoration
Proper maintenance of your Triangle Area fence is crucial to longevity. Over time, mold, mildew, and dirt accumulate on your fence’s surface as your sealant slowly gets worn away. Power washing gives your fence a heavy-duty clean, while a fresh coat of sealant protects your fence from water damage and everyday wear and tear. We’ve worked with chemists for over 20 years to perfect our exclusive 3-step cleaning and wood sealing process.
The Cobra Deck and Concrete Clean
HERE’S HOW OUR SIGNATURE 3-STEP PROCESS WORKS:
- Our proprietary foam softens grey wood fibers so they can be gently rinsed away
- The foam clings, soaking in deep to emulsify and lift away embedded dirt
- The environmentally friendly, non-chlorine formula kills mold and mildew without harming your landscaping or bleaching the luster from your wood
- Our proprietary, UV-blocking polymer mix penetrates the wood, providing the longest lasting possible seal against the elements
- Our sealant also guards against future dirt and mold build-up, allowing you to go longer between cleanings
Make Your Fence Look New Again
After our 3-step process, years’ worth of grit and grime will be removed along with any discolored gray wood fibers, revealing gleaming, new-looking wood underneath. Fence cleaning has benefits other than aesthetics: by removing the mold, mildew, and dirt and re-sealing your wood fence, you’ll be protecting it from the elements and adding years to your fence’s life. Call us today to get your free estimate for power washing your fence.
We provide expert fence cleaning services to Raleigh and the surrounding Triangle area.